February 19, 2007

My Fair Lady

Kaeiy is listening to: 2Things - UrbanDub

After ten million years (minus 9,999,998 years), I was able to go to the Friday edition (parang That's Entertainment) of the UP Fair! Wheeee! I swung by the office to pick Jen up at around 7pm then we went to UP. While waiting for the others, we hung out with Rox, Rei, Ros (puro R ah!), Cha, and Zari. In the span of 2-3 hours Anj, Jing and Dee came and we lined up to enter the Fair.

I think we spent more time outside the fair that we did inside. But it was fun, nonetheless. I think we were the noisiest group (the pre-pubescent group of punkistas notwithstanding) inside and outside the grounds. We wasted a ton of one-peso coins, just tossing them at colored squares. Then we shot at pigs and soldiers with pellet guns (we got a Cloud9 bar, I think) before bursting balloons with make-shift dart pins (I swear, isusuka ako ng Darts Club!). It was fun.

We started the journey home at around 2am. We took a cab; commuting is such a pain when all you want to do is fall into bed and snooze.

It's good to fall asleep with someone in your arms and knowing that she is truly, 100% yours.

Happy Fair Day, everyone!

-o-o-o-o-o-

How high can we both fly
And you answered so soft
That you can never be mine
Cause everything's too complicated
But you wish we could be
It's wishful thinking that you will
Leave everything for me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home