March 20, 2007

Surveys Galore!

1] Is there someone who you like at the moment?

* Yes, of course. =)

2] Does that someone know that you like him/her?

* Of course she does. Not unless she got hit by a shuttlecock and developed amnesia. *gasp*

Facts:
1. Name - Kaeiy

2. Ethnicity - Pacific Islander... FIlipino all the way!

3. Hair color - Black

4. Eye color - Dark Brown

5. Favorite color - COLORS! Violet, lime green, bright orange, black. Is silver a color?

6. Glasses - I wear reading glasses... when I remember to wear them.

7. Tattoos - I have none as of the moment.


Have you ever:
1. Cut your own hair?

* I've cut my bangs. Does that count? I suppose so...

2. Done something you regret?

* Don't we all? *rolls eyes*

3. Skipped school?

* I'm no saint, that's for sure! Har har...

4. Bungee-jumped?

* Not yet, dammit!

5. Punched someone?

* No. Haven't even slapped anyone. Yet. There's this one person who's just about to get it pretty soon!

6. Cheated on a test?

* Like I said, I'm no saint.

7. Been arrested?

* Not looking forward to it. At all. Na-uh!

8. Broken in someone's house?


* No. But I did break into the school canteen. Har har...

10. Been to a funeral?

* I've been to too many funerals.

11. Used a lighter?

* To light candles? Har har... Halleur?! What am I, a kid?!?

12. Been on stage?


* Yes. Worst and best place to be. Ulk!

Favorite:
1. Season – Summer. Sun, surf, sand and... s... *evil grin*

2. Food – Japanese and Italian

3. Breakfast – I don't eat breakfast. A kiss and a hug would be nice.

4. Person – Aside from myself?

5. Book – Too many to mention

6. Lake - Next question please.

7. Sport to watch on TV – Badminton, football (especially during World Cup), and women's tennis. Hee hee...

8. Name for a son – (Wag sana ma-unsyami) Alexander Kristoff Rykov


9. Name for a daughter- (As I said earlier, sana wag ma-unsyami) Aeiea Katharina Rajiin

Do you prefer:
1. Coffee or Cappuccino

* Soy latte, please.

2. Long or short relationships?

* Long. I'm for keeps... most of the time. LOL

3. Scary movies or comedies?

* Scary movies! Bring it on!

4. Short or long hair on the opposite sex?

* None on the opposite sex. Long hair on the same sex but no hair down there. LOL

5.Fruits or vegetable?

* Both. Life's boring without them.

First things that come to mind:

1. Chainsaw – Deforestation and devastating floods


2. School - Fun!

3. Cows - Their milk makes me poop...

4. Canada – Maple syrup *shrug*

5. Mouse – "Wireless"

In the past week have you:

1. Talked on the phone?


* Of course.

2. Watched a movie?

* Nope, I am so deprived. LOL

3. Cried?

* Yes. No harm in crying...

4. Smoked?

* No. Good girl ako eh.

5. Drank a glass of water?

* No. I use bottles. *wink*

6. Used drugs?

* Tylenol and Excedrin.

7. Read a book or magazine?

* All the time! LOL

8. Watched T.V.?

* Yes yes yes.

9. Taken a shower?

* Ano ako, hydrophobic?

10. Taken a picture?

* Yes... but for private consumption only!

11. Listened to music?


* Music is my life.

12. Told someone you loved them?

* Yes... with a reply! *nam nam*

13. Watched a football game on tv?

* Nope.

TIME FINISHED- 11:47 pm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home