July 01, 2007

Surveys: Love 'Em or Hate 'Em Part I

Kaeiy is listening to: You'll Be Safe Here - Rivermaya

I usually don't like surveys but I was surfing around and I chanced upon Vani in Peyups and I decided to surf her blog. Guess what I found? This survey. So here I am on a sleepless Sunday night, answering a survey. Hey, miracles do happen! After all, anything that concerns food: its consumption, culturing and preparation - is of HUGE interest to me. It's obvious with how HUGE I've become. Har!

1.Marunong ka bang magluto? Do you know how to cook?
Yes, I do.

2.Kumakain ka ba ng ampalaya? Do you eat bitter gourd?
Yes yes yo! One of my favorites actually. I like them a little bitter...

3.Anong mas gusto mo, Mcdo or Jollibee? Which do you like more, McDonald's or Jollibee?
McDonald's. Jollibee's become overpriced for its quality (or lack thereof), so sad to say.

4.Anong madalas mong inoorder sa number 3? What do you usually order for #3?
Chicken nuggets or McChicken Sandwich, large Fries and a sundae (caramel) or an Oreo McFlurry. Makes me wanna dial 8-MCDO this very moment... Hehehe...

5.Mahilig ka ba sa maanghang? Do you like spicy food?
Oh yes, oh yes. It's a wonder my ass isn't bleeding liters.

6.Nahilig ka ba sa scrambled? Do you like scrambled?
Scrambled what? I never did care for scrambled brains... But scrambled eggs I appreciate. Especially when piping hot. And cooked with tomatoes. Or mushrooms. Or asparagus. Yummy!

7.Anong mas gusto mong sawsawan ng fishball, ung matamis o ung maanghang? What fishball sauce do you prefer, sweet or spicy?
There's an art to it: first dip it in the spicy-sweet one then dunk in the chili-vinegar one. Now that's heaven on Earth!

8.Anong paborito mong sangkap ng halo-halo? What's your favorite halo-halo ingredient?
Sweetened banana. Come to think of it, I'd rather eat saging con hielo than halo-halo.

9.Sumusunod ka ba sa instruction ng isang recipe? Do you usually follow recipe instructions?
Yes, I am obedient the first time around. After that, I'm in charge... not the recipe. Mwehehehe!

10.Anong kakanin ang gustong gusto mong kainin? What rice cake are you craving for right now?
Right now? Ginataang bilo-bilo! I want a big bowl of it, cool from the fridge and sticking to your teeth and palate. Nam nam!

11.Bumibili ka ba ng samalamig na may sagong maliliit? Do you ever buy samalamig with small sago? (or pearl drink)
Oh yeah. And use the taro pearls as sumpit.

12.Banana-q o Turon?
Turon. Or rather, turon-lettes.

13.San ka madalas kumain ng tapsilog? Where do you usually eay Tapsilog?
Cora's near Jeni's place. But I'd rather not eat there anymore. Hehe...


14.Nasarapan ka ba sa Pearl Cooler? Do you find Pearl Coolers delicious?
I liked Greenwich's Taro Pearl Coolers.

15.Thick crust or Thin crust?
It depends on what resto made it. For thin crust, I like Shakey's.

16.Kinakain mo ba ung taba na nasa dulo ng pork bbq? Do you eat the fast by the end of a pork bbq stick?
Of course! I live only once!

17.Bumibili ka ba sa manong na nagtitinda ng tuhog tuhog na mangga at singkamas? Do you buy green mangoes and turnips from the street vendors?
Of course. I love them mangoes really sour and the turnips young and crips. Smothered in sweet-spicy bagoong. Oh yeah!

18.Catsup ba o Mayonnaise ang sawsawan mo ng French fries? Do you dip your fries in ketchup or mayonnaise?
Ketchup. Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of ketchup (can't overemphasize that enough).

19.Ano ang madalas na Special Order request mo kapag umoorder ka sa fast food restaurant? What's your special order request when ordering in a fast food restaurant?
No salt on my fries and a large Coke Light. Extra rice. Hehe...

20.Dine-in or Take-out?
Dine-in. Life's too short to always be rushing around.

21.San ka nakakain ng masarap na sisig? Where's the best place you ate sisig?
I agree with Vani, Mang Jimmy's rocks! The canteen down the road from the office makes a good version too.

22.Ala Carte or Set Meals?
Wa pake. Basta gutom, pagkain yun! (huh?)

23.Mahilig ka bang mag-softdrinks? Do you like softdrinks?
Not anymore. It makes me feel bloated.

24.Kumakain ka ba ng nakakamay? Do you eat with your hands?
Yes, especially when food is hard to peel. At times like those, it's better to go back to basics.

25.Anong paborito mong ipalaman sa tinapay? What's your favorite sandwich spread?
Egg salad.

26.Nakakain ka na ba ng adidas at ulo ng manok? Have you eaten chicken feet or head?
The head I do not care for but I have tried it. I love chicken feet. The stuff from Causeway is y-u-m-m-y!

27.Tinatabi mo ba yung komiks sa bazooka? Do you keep the comics in the Bazooka bubble gum?
I used to! It was kind of an obsession for a time until I got tired of the ants in my drawers. Hekhekhek...

28.Chicharon or Fish Cracker?
Both. I love Lapid's chicharon... yung may laman! Heart attack in a plastic bag! Aaauuugghhh *clutches chest*

29.Bumibili ka ba nung laruan na may candy sa loob?
Yep, I love the pinwheels.

30.Nakatikim ka na ng kwek-kwek? Have you tasted kwek-kwek?
Yup, it's good pero madaling makaumay!

31.Kinakain mo ba ung sisiw na nasa balut? Do you eat the chick inside the balut?
Hey, that's the best part... maliban sa sabaw.

32.Nagmimidnight snack ka ba? Do you have midnight snacks?
Most of the time, since I have a hard time sleeping at night... like tonight. Contributes to my weight a lot, let me tell you!

33.Malakas ka ba sa kanin o sa ulam? Which do you eat more, rice or viand?
Rice. Lots and lots and lots of rice!

34.Champorado o Lugaw?
Champorado. Everything is better with chocolate!

35.Cheese Ensaymada o ung plain lang? Cheese or plain Ensaymada?
Not fond of cheese...

36.Boy Bawang o Cornbits?
Boy Bawang. To hell with the bad breath!

37.Kapag Wet Goods, Grocery o Palengke? Wet Goods: do you buy in the market or grocery?
Market. I love the wet market... I like it wet. Hyuk hyuk.

38.Anong part ng manok ang paborito mo? What's your favorite chicken part?
Thunder thighs!

39.Nasubukan mo na bang iulam ang chippy? Have you tried eating Chippy as a viand?
Yep. Nasubukan mo nang ipalaman sa pandesal?!?

40.Curly Tops o Nips?
Flat Tops. Wait, aren't Flat Tops and Curly Tops made of the same chocolate?

41.Anong paborito mong luto sa itlog? What kind of egg dish do you like?
Sunny side up, of course.

42.Kumakain ka ba ng dinuguan? Do you eat dinuguan?
Yup, the spicy-sour kind that Ilocanos make. With lots and lots of puto.

43.Cold drinks o hot drinks?
Cold cold cold cold.

44.Ginagawa mo din bang lipstick ung cherry ball bago mo kainin? Do you use the cherry ball as a lipstick before you eat it?
I used to do it to Lipps candy.

45.Hany o Chocnut?
Chocnut. Hany is too sweet.

46.Anong pagkain ang binibili mo pagkatapos mong magsimba? What food do you usually buy after attneding mass?
Right now, it's straight to McDonald's after mass, most of the time anyway.

-o-o-o-o-o-

So there... I'm done with the survey and I'm still not sleepy. Gawd...

-o-o-o-o-o-
"When nothing seems real, you'll be safe here..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home