December 30, 2004

Mixed NATS (Nothingness, Anecdotes, Thank You's and Sh*t like that)

First of all, let's roll the BIG THANK YOU's!

A big THANK YOU to
Gorgeous for my Starbucks Planner! Finally! After losing my first two booklets, thanks to her for getting me a new booklet and adding in the LAST sticker. Hay, finally ulit!

A big THANK YOU to
PussyLover for the latest kakikayans in my blog! Wheeee! Thanks thanks! Now it doesn't look so boring. Yippee!

A big THANK YOU to
Karla for the Paramita and Murder of Crows cds!

A big THANK YOU to
the jowa friends for reminding me to put on my bungee cord and harness... and for pulling me out of the deep sh*t I keep getting myself into.

Since I want to make an utter fool of myself, I'd like to share this:

Kasseopeia watches sunset with friend.
Kasseopeia: "Sh*t! ang ganda naman ng sunset! Ayokong matapos ito! Mute! Mute! Mute!"
Friend: "Anong mute ka dyan? Baka naman Stop! Stop! Stop! ang sinasabi mo?"

Sabi ko nga....

Anyway...

Just a thought: I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life. I used to always give up. But when I am ready to fight, someone else gives up on me. It will be a never-ending cycle of give-up and get-given-up-on for me. So, I'm gonna be lonely for the rest of my life... till you come around. Kaya kung sino ka man, parang awa mo na! Dumating ka na! I'm so tired of being ALONE! So hurry up and get here! Get your arse here, and fight alongside me. And please don't give up! Because I ain't giving it up. Not in this lifetime. Or maybe even in the next. Malay ko ba, sa kabilang-buhay pala tayo tinakdang magkasama! Chos!

Just another thought: missing someone is a b*tch. It turns one into a pile of useless mush... *sigh* but that's another story. My eyes are too tired. My brain is too tired.

And all I'd end up with is a messed-up entry to add to this messed-up blog. Authored by a messed-up me. Wheeee!

Happy, happy. Joy, joy. Happy, happy. Joy, joy. Happy, happy, joy, joy, joy!

Hmmm, naisip ko lang, I have two friends who are named Happy and Joy. Happy died at 10. Joy is 22 and a mom of three kids.

Somehow I envy them. They have served their purpose.

What's mine?

P.S. do NOT suggest that I read A Purpose Driven Life. Please!!! I shall quarter you with my uber-sharp cheese grater so HELPMEGAAWWWWDDDD!

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gorgeous said...

walang anuman kambs.. ang lagay ba eh...
hehehe

7:17 PM  
Blogger Pussy Lover said...

Hey Kass! I'm glad you liked the overall look and feel of your "redesigned" blog*big smile* Gaya nga ng sabi ko, ngayon may buhay na sya bwahaha*wink* Cheers!

3:20 AM  
Blogger karlaredor said...

buti naman at napakinggan mo na. hehe. kelangan mo pa ba ng track list o keri na yan? hehe

congratulations at kasali ka na rin sa the ultimate starbucks tambay club.. hehe..

and one thing..
being happy is temporary..
but joy is something that would last for a lifetime
=)

3:40 AM  
Blogger stargazer said...

Kambs: Ang lagay eh...magkano? *lol*

Mel: Onga, may buhey na sya! Mabuhey!

Karla: Hay nakoh. Magkaka-ulcer ako sa kape!

Scout: Hindi naman ako nagmamadali. Something will be cherished more pag pinaghirapan. Besides, love is more of BEING the right person than it is about FINDING the right person. I feel I found the RIGHT person. I just have to work to become a better person para sa aking RIGHT person.

And no, not in this lifetime will I read PDL. Over my rotting corpse. Blech!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home