August 23, 2007

Blog Me!

Kaeiy is listening to : Wag Ka Nang Umiyak - Sugarfree

August 16, Thursday - It was KT's birthday so I hurried home to cook pasta for her. I was tired and all I wanted to do was fall asleep but I cooked anyway, since I figured this could be the first time the whole family can have a meal together. Unfortunately, Kaiz couldn't come. No matter, Jeni came by with a cake and we had a little party... sort of. After dinner, Jeni and I took some pasta to bring to Jeni's family. They liked it, so I'm probably cooking it for Tita F's birthday.

August 17, Friday - Last day of work. Dead tired and sleepy. All I wanted to do was get on the shuttle, lose consciousness and wake up a few blocks from my house. However, the weather had different plans. The darn typhoon was howling like mad through the metro and the already-narrow East Service Road was reduced to a one-way street. Result: a sleepless 3 1/2 hour ride from Sucat to Buendia to pick up Jeni from the office. Had one hell of a dinner at Greenwich (2 piece chicken meal with rice for each, double pizza to share) and ended up taking home a piece of chicken and a slice of pizza. When Jeni and I got home, all I wanted to do was sleep. So sleep I did... after watching an episode of L Word. Long weekend ahead! Yippee!

August 18, Saturday - Woke up late and lounged in bed with Jeni for a while before getting up to take a bath. Jeni went to the office (ganun talaga pag may OT...) and I went home. Read Chocolat (good book) and started on The Summons. Ate a huge dinner (no surprise there) plus ginataang mais! Watched TV while I waited for Jeni until 2am. When she arrived, we just slept. It's a wonder neither of us fell off my tiny bed.

August 19, Sunday - Woke up at around 10am, got up to take a bath. Had lunch then went to the mall. Went hunting for a small backpack for Jeni. Finally settled for a black and silver Nike one. If only for the Zen, I'm sure she won't bother with a bag. Had early dinner at Bon Vivant: I had spicy Pekingling-Kiling and she had mild Sea-Sea-Sid. I almost ordered Under the Sea out of habit (paging Dada: dalawang Under the Sea, isang spicy at isang mild!) but glad I didn't; I may have found a new favorite! Also got Crab Clar and fried Sharksfin Dumpling from PotDog next door. Went to the grocery to buy lettuce for tomorrow's lunch but ended up stocking up on different boxes of cereal and milk (how brave of me to try cow's milk! Eeeek!), as well as Jeni's new favorite: Swiss Miss Milkshake! Went home to Jeni's and ate dinner (again) that we couldn't resist: inihaw na bangus! Played mahjong till around 2am... and fell in bed asleep and snoring... not!

August 20, Monday - Woke up at 10 to find out Jeni needs to go to work again! Grrr... but we pushed thru with our plan to cook liempo and make lettuce salad (separate entry on this - watch for it!). Ate lots, as usual then off she went to work and I went home. Decided to treat my mom and sisters to SanFo Treats (caramel apples - yummy! Separate entry on this too!) at the mall. Jeni finished work early so she met up with us and joined me in eating lots of apples. She brought some sausages from Earle's Deli (yet another entry for this one) which we plan to eat while teaching my sisters to play mahjong. Felt kinda sick afterwards... hehe. Went to the grocery to buy ingredients for sinigang na liempo (pork again, I know!) and potato chips to go with the sausages. Another entry on this one... with the recipe, I promise! ;) So ate like pigs again that night... can you blame us if we slept as soon as one episode of L Word was over?

21 August, Monday - Forgot to pack Jeni's office shoes so I lent her my blue sneakers... but na lang blue din yung polo niya. Sana hindi siya napagalitan. Hehehe... I love my workplace: walang dress code. I'm back to looking like a college student. And with my short, short haircut I'm sometimes mistaken for a high school student. D-uh! Anyway, gotta go gotta go! On my way to log-out and head on home!

Meemil: O ayan ha! May update na! Joke, joke, joke! Hope you had a good weekend!

Dada and Ceccz: kamusta na kayow? Balita naman jan! Nilunok na ba kayo ng ospital?

Hi everyone! I missed my blog! Did you? Harharhar...

-o-o-o-o-o-

Hindi kita pababayaan, hindi kita iiwanan...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed your blog! Miss you and everyone at del Pilar. Wish we live near each other and we can have cooking marathons on weekends. Yum!!!

PS May mga books ako naiwan kila Tita Rheen.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home