January 07, 2005

Fridays and Food Poisoning

Kaeiy is listening to: Underneath It All - No Doubt

Yesterday, my tummy was making drama drama *lol*. Oo, masakit siya kahapon pero walang nangyayari! Masakit lang siya. Nagpapakipot pa. Letche! So I ignored it. Tuloy lang ang ligaya, turo pa rin ng ABC, 123 ng mga bata.

Lunchtime today, my co-teacher Teresa had food delivered to celebrate her birthday. Fifteen minutes later she comments, "there's something funky about the morcon." Ooops, I ate morcon.

Half an hour later, my tummy was doing cartwheels. Oh please stop! My afternoon class is coming in an hour. Oh please STOP!

An hour later, it still didn't stop. I hurled half of my lunch into the sparkling white toilet bowl. Wheee! Sh*t...

Fifteen minutes into my class, I hurled again.

Half an hour later, fifteen minutes into Chinese period (therefore I was on break), strike three!

After Chinese period, ball four. Walk! Wala na. Ubos na. Bile na lang yung lumalabas.

Game over. Finally.

F*cking finally.

Gory...

So come dismissal time, Teresa brings in two half-gallons of ice cream (Fruits In Ice Cream strawberries and cream and Chocnut I think) and therefore, my tummy being empty gave me license to devour not one, not two but FOUR mugs. Heehee...

Moral of the story: get food poisoned. You can eat all the ice cream you want later on anyway.

Pwe.

Heniwei, surreal moment of the day (night?): I went with a friend to
scout's shoot where Jacklyn Jose was (is? - my brain, FYI, is not functioning and is currently being sustained by a tall espresso frap from Starbucks. Sh*t... sh*t for brains! Hehehehe... ). Friend says "Ano kayang puno ito?" while gesturing to a tree (which I suppose was either a Golden Shower or a red Fire Tree), and to which I pointed while saying "Alin, ito?" My friend freaked out and shrieked "Anukaba! Turo ka nang turo dyan! Baka kung anong nandyan!" to which I replied "Ano ka ba! Kung may kung ano dyan, sasabihin ko naman sayo!" At that moment, Miss J said "Naku, magbasa ka nga!" gesturing to the base of the tree where a cafe was built around it. It was named "Tabi Tabi Po Cafe"

Oh...kay!

Whee! Anyway, point being, nakatyawan ako ni Miss J. I don't mind. Kahit sampung beses nya ulitin... Ganda nya! Shite!!! Hehehe...

So there... my brain, actually, is not in working order. I am currently being sustained by a tall Espresso Frap from Starbucks. And the caffeine in it is nowhere near enough. Gah!

And a plea to the KINDEST people in this side of the country... PLEASE! Help me fill up my second booklet. Kritz wants her own planner! I have 8 days! Eight freaking days! Haller?!? Mamamatay ako sa dami ng kapeeeeee! Saklolooooooo!

Speaking of "saklolo", I remember that as a child I always laughed at that word. It made me imagine my maternal grandfather being stuffed into a sack of rice. Chickboy kasi eh kaya buti nga sa kanya kung ganun ang mapala niya! Kidding... But no sh*t. I didn't know "saklolo" was a real Tagalog word. Yipes.

So anyway, I gotta go hit my own sack. I need to sleep. It's been a hard day! I've been chasing kids, breaking up fights (over a piece of chalk! Haller?!?), talking to an overprotective mother ("Teacher, hindi pa kasi siya marunong humawak ng pencil. Baka matusok siya." Haller?!?) and an apathetic father (haller?!? Nananapak yung anak mo! Don't you get it? Your child just hurt a classmate! and you say "He'll outgrow it someday" Goodluck! Sana hindi ka umabot sa Principal's Office pagtungtong ng anak mo ng grade school! Josko! ), checking 27 notebooks, keeping 15 kids off each other at the slides. AND Imagine retching in the middle of class! On second thought, no, don't imagine it. It ain't a pretty sight. Trust me!

Anyway, enough of my blabbering. I need to hit the sack. Shut up. And spare the poor readers. Ta-ta! Sayonara!

3 Comments:

Blogger karlaredor said...

whoa.. jacklyn jose.. hehehe

tama na donuts tama na.. hahaha

at grabe ka naman.. naka 4 mugs ka pa ng ice cream.. diabetes ba hanap mo? hehehe

12:51 AM  
Blogger stargazer said...

Scout: shempre hindi ko na masyadong matandaan. Starstruck at in-crush ako eh! Hehehe... ang ganda niya talaga! My gaaasss! And she's soooo nice! Waaah! Baket kasi I was born too late? *lol* Wala ba kayong shoot ulit tonight? hehehe...

Rakista: Oo, tama na donuts. Mamayang gabi, cheesecakes naman! Bwahahahaha!

Miss J: Mahal na kita! Sheeeeetttttt!

12:54 PM  
Blogger karlaredor said...

hahaha
tindi mo ah.. :p
cheesecakes naman ah
kala ko ba lactose intolerant ka? hehe
gusto mo yata tumambay sa cr eh.. lolz

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home