September 09, 2007

Punctuate Me!

Kaeiy is listening to: Sanctuary - Callalily

Subject: Punctuate Me!
Body:

Hi friends, punctuate this sentence as you see fit:

A WOMAN WITHOUT HER MAN IS USELESS

I decided send this message to all my batchmates plus a few close friends... just to see what their answers would be. Here are some of them:

Olive: A woman, without her man, is useless. (She finally got the guy she loves to commit to her. Congrats, Lamon GIrl 1!)

Greyz: A woman? Without her, man is useless! (She sees her boyfriend of two years only on weekends, twice or thrice a month. Okay ka pa ba dyan, Lamon Girl 2?)

Ge: (He's got two answers)
A woman, without her man, is useless. (So chauvinistic, I swear!)
A woman. Without her man, is useless. (Same thing, dude. Same thing...)

Jeni: (Ang dakilang pasaway; not following directions!)
Men are useless. Period. (Sabagay , "period" is a punctuation mark...)
Both are necessary to create society. (Uhh, yes. Not following directions ka pa rin!)
A woman without her; man is useless... (Yan! Following directions ka na! Beri gud, beri gud. Sebenti-payb!)

Gambit: (Eto rin, di makutento sa isa!)
A woman without her man is useless. (Hala! Sumbong kita kay Len!)
A woman, without her man, is useless. (Strike two!)
A woman, without her, man is useless. (Balik-pato?)

JP: (The diplomatic one)
A woman, without her man, is useless.
A woman, without her, man is useless.

What about you? Punctuate me too!

-o-o-o-o-o-

"You are my light, you are my home
You are my sanctuary
You are my peace, you give me hope
You are my sanctuary..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A woman without. Her man is useless. (poetic daw)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home