November 02, 2007

...And To Think I Have Work Tomorrow!

Kaeiy is listening to: the sound of clacking mahjong tiles

I have work tomorrow but I have nothing better to do with my time since I can't sleep so it's QUIZ TIME!

You Don't Have a Boyfriend Because You are Too Picky

You have no problem attracting guys - and even dating a little
It's just around second or third date time where you start to see faults
If a guy isn't near perfect, you're not into him.
It's good to have standards - but yours rule almost everyone out.


I don't have a boyfriend because I'm not interested in them... hehehe...

There's a Chance You Could Be Violent

Overall, you're a pretty chill person - and you have a good handle on your emotions.
Sometimes your anger gets the best of you, and end up regretting how you act.
Try to curb your temper more often. It only has to get out of control once to do some damage.


This is almost too kind... Hmmm, I wonder what kind of damage I can do. I know for a fact I can kill someone. Haarrrr...

You Should Own a Dachshund

Comical, social, and stubborn.


Oh yes yes yes! I've always wanted a mini... a black and tan. But Big Baby Rex, (who is getting yellower and fatter at 34 kilos) and Baby Dee are taking up all my time and attention. Aaawww, dogs are so cute!

You Are Coffee Ice Cream

Energetic and lively, you are always on the go.
You're doing a million things at once and doing them well.
You tend to motivate others and raise spirits.

You are most compatible with chocolate ice cream.


Love love love coffee! One of the last things I will ever give up!

You Are More Like Angelina Jolie

Bad girl with a heart of gold.
You are smart, sexy, and strong willed.
You aren't against stealing another girl's man...
If he's better off with you!


I luurrvvveee Angelina Jolie. She is just awesome. Words are never enough... Oh Angie, why did you stop with Jenny Shimizu?!? You could have met me... and ran off in the opposite direction, screaming your pretty head off! Harhar...

You Are An ENFJ

The Giver

You strive to maintain harmony in relationships, and usually succeed.
Articulate and enthusiastic, you are good at making personal connections.
Sometimes you idealize relationships too much - and end up being let down.
You find the most energy and comfort in social situations ... where you shine.

In love, you are very protective and supporting.
However, you do need to "feel special" - and it's quite easy for you to get jealous.

At work, you are a natural leader. You can help people discover their greatest potential.
You would make a good writer, human resources director, or psychologist.

How you see yourself: Trusting, idealistic, and expressive

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Bossy, inappropriate, and loud


Mama always said I would be better off in HR than in the technical department... heehee... Sorry mom.

You Inner Gender is Female

You're sensitive, caring, and willing to connect with anyone who's open to you.
You make friends easily, and you enjoy all sorts of conversations.
You understand most people you meet - better than they understand themselves.
You're totally a woman... or at the very least, your soul is female.


I knew it! I knew it! O ayan ha, yung mga nang-aasar sa akin na lalake o pare ako! Read this and be a believer! Babae po ako. Mali ka diyan sa inaakala mo...

And for the grand finale:

You Are 60% Weird

You're so weird, you think you're *totally* normal. Right?
But you wig out even the biggest of circus freaks!


The picture is just too cute! It is definitely something I would do, harharhar... Come to think of it, I will do that and post the picture on friendster. Seriously, that would be too funny.

Uuuy, aabangan na nila yan! Aminiiiinnn. *peace*

I'm still not sleepy... maybe I'll play a few rounds of mahjong... See yah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home