December 31, 2007

Maligo Tayo sa Bagong Taon

Kaeiy is listening to: Suddenly - Soraya

(For those who do not speak my language, the blog title says "Let us all bathe in the New Year" - a pun on a common holiday greeting)

Only two hours to go and the year 2007 will be over. Done. Finished. So before time runs out (and I have to take a bath already!), let's take a long hard look at the year that was 2007!

What began in the third quarter of 2006 continued with 2007: I felt I have aged 5 years in the past years: one for Q3-4 of 06 and one each for the four quarters of 07. Haha... Seriously, I am stronger and supposedly wiser than I was last year. I hope this progress continues and I will hopefully attain Buddha-hood in the next couple of lifetimes. *LOL*

I always believed that what does not kill me only makes me stronger. Well, this year motivated me to believe that "what does not kill me only makes me stronger and when I become stronger, I will KILL that which failed to kill me." Raaarrrr! Don't mess with this b*tch! Hehehe...

Time is gold but it seemed there is never enough time! This year, I changed jobs... in fact, I am now on my THIRD. I quit my beloved job as a pre-school teacher (it still makes me sad but hey, it's for everyone's good *sniff*) early this year and did a complete 180 in terms of career - I turned corporate. I am now in my second company and I hope to stay here for quite some time before I try to swim in the deeper, more dangerous waters of international business. *ROTFL*

(Oh f*ck, the firecrackers are starting to get louder! Save me! *plugs in earphones*)

I moved out of my momsie's house late this tear - finally! Now they miss me more than I miss them (not!) and it has strengthened my belief that I am not a pack animal... I am more of a solitary hunter. *LOL*

Also, I reaffirmed my belief that while new friends are silver and old friends are gold... some are simply PLATINUM. Right? *wink*

Have a rockin' 2008, y'all. Now if you'll all excuse me while I cover my ears.

-o-o-o-o-o-

A thousand eyes looking at me
but yours was the look that goes right through me...
Some other hands have tried before
but yours is the touch that makes me want more...

3 Comments:

Blogger kilcher said...

happy new year ulit. :D nakakamiss ang putukan riyan sa pinas. :p

4:20 PM  
Blogger stargazer said...

Nasa mas mayamang bansa ka ah! Don't you get more spectacular fireworks over there? Nakow, don't tell me walang fireworks/firecrackers dyan! NakakaLURKEI yun! *lol*

9:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhm, hindi new year ang fireworks nila dito eh. nasa summer (july-september). kakaiba hehe. tahimik lang nung bagong taon.

masyadong late na pala itong sagot ko hehehe. :D

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home