December 31, 2007

Suite Surprise

Kaeiy is listening to: Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

The instructions were: "Meet me at the office before noon. Leave your cellphone at home."

I followed the directions to a T... then I was informed that we were to have lunch at Earle's Deli. Yippee! I had been craving a BLT since forever so I was glad to oblige. After lunch and a quick trip to Starbucks, we went on to our destination: Oxford Suites in Makati Avenue.

Not bad, if I may say so.

Oxford Suites has been around for some time but I never got around to checking into it. I'll save my review of the hotel for another blog because I am so sleepy. I gotta catch 40 winks before I can spew an article that makes sense.

So let me leave these pictures (shempre, alangan mag-post ako ng hindi masaya?!?) as I catch up on my zzz's...

kidding around on the HUGE bed
Ciao!

-o-o-o-o-o-

"If I could escape;
You know I'm not a REAL bad girl..."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home